All readers of the website of Nagoya International IP Firm (hereinafter, “our firm”) are considered to have read, understood, and agreed with the following disclaimers.
1. Closure of Website, Changes and Deletion of Contents
- This website may be closed or the contents of the website may be changed or deleted without any advance notifications due to maintenance or other purposes. Our firm accepts no legal responsibility for any loss or damage to our reader or third parties which may result from such closure, changes, and deletions of or in this website.
- Integrity, accuracy, utility, applicability, and any other quality of the contents of this website are not guaranteed. Regularity, continuity, and any other quality with respect to updates of the contents of this website are not guaranteed. Our firm accepts no legal responsibility for any loss or damage to our reader or third parties which may result from a use of the contents in this website.
- Distributions of the contents of this website may be ceased, delayed, or terminated due to conditions at our firm. Our firm accepts no complaint, claim for damages, or whatsoever against such actions.
2. Construction, Maintenance, and Management of Security System
Our firm accepts no legal responsibility for any failure of or damage to the computers, communication lines, or any other device or tools of our reader or third parties which may result from accessing this website. Our firm also accepts no legal responsibility for any damage to data of our reader or third parties such as data loss which may result from a willful act of misconduct on this website such as tampering and unauthorized access.
3. Anti-virus Action
Our firm accepts no legal responsibility for any loss or damage which may result from a virus embedded to an email sent from this website, or server or domain of this website.
4. Preservation of Contents of Communication
Our firm is authorized to delete contents of communication, such as emails, with or of our reader and accepts no legal responsibility for any loss or damage to our reader or third parties which may result from us not preserving the contents of communication.
5. Links to Other Website
Our firm may provide external links to other websites which are not managed by our firm. Our firm accepts no legal responsibility for any loss or damage to our reader or third parties which may result from accessing the linked websites or contents of the linked websites.
6. Discussion, and Agreed Jurisdiction
- If any questions arise as to the interpretation of this disclaimer, our firm is authorized to determine the interpretation of this disclaimer to a reasonable extent.
- The district court or the summary court having jurisdiction over the location of the main office of our firm shall have exclusive jurisdiction for the first instance over any and all disputes between the managing partner of our firm and our reader.
7. Effect of Disclaimer
This disclaimer may be revised without any advance notifications to our reader. Any revision to this disclaimer is effective immediately upon its appearance online.
While complying with laws and regulations pertaining to protection of private information, Nagoya International IP Firm (hereinafter, “our firm”) have our own policies on privacy information protection as set forth below to protect your personal information.
1. Privacy Information Management
During communications, our firm may receive your personal information. Our firm has constructed a security system for this website which has been thoroughly maintained and managed to prevent unauthorized access, loss, corruption, tampering, leakage, and other willful act of misconduct to protect your privacy information.
2. Purpose of Use of Personal Information
Our firm uses your personal information received from you only within the extent of the following purposes:
- to respond to your contact or to answer your questions;
- to deliver information related to intellectual properties or to deliver greetings to you;
- to perform legal works including IP-related services;
- to provide or propose information related to our services; and
- to make a contact with you for any other necessary reason.
3. Disclosure or Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
Our firm does not disclose, hand over, nor lend personal information received from you to a third party without your consent. However, our firm may disclose your personal information when any one of the following is true;
- that you have agreed with disclosure;
- that your personal information needs to be disclosed to an agent our firm subcontracts a work to accomplish the service you demand;
- that your personal information is necessary to protect a human life, body, or asset, and that your consent is difficult to obtain.
- that your personal information is demanded to be disclosed pursuant to laws and regulations; and
- that provision of personal information is allowed pursuant to laws and regulations.
4. Identity Confirmation
When you wish to disclose, inquire about, revise, or delete your own personal information, we shall first confirm your identity.
5. Links to Other Website